TurboTax 2018 - 2019 Online Tax Preparation Software
Intuit TurboTax Online Tax Preparation and Filing Products 2018 - 2019
Turbo Tax is the top seller on the market as it has been for many years.
For this to be the case year after year, there is an obvious fact that it's a great choice for your tax preparation.
Online editions are based on the TurboTax servers in a secure atmosphere where your tax return is safely kept. You simply access the server through the internet to work on your return anytime you want, from any internet connected computer.
Description: TurboTax Online Editions
TurboTax Online Free Edition
The Free Edition has no income limits but, the IRS Free File edition does.
This Edition does not import W-2 or other income data, so you will have to enter these numbers yourself. This version will nudge you to buy higher version as you go through your return, especially if it finds a better suite for your needs.
TurboTax Online Basic Edition
The Basic Edition handles the hard work for you. Asks easy questions, tailored to you and, guides you step by step through your online tax preparation, then puts your answers on the right forms for you. Includes import capabilities plus, extra guidance.
TurboTax Online Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition Maximizes Your Deductions: Finds all the deductions you can qualify for. Asks simple questions about your income, family situation and changes in your financial situation. Then it searches thru more than 350 deductions to get you the biggest refund, guaranteed.
TurboTax Online Premier Edition
The Premier Edition helps you get the most from your investments and rental properties. Saves time by automatically importing your investment info directly from your financial institution.
Premier helps you accurately report investment sales: Walks you through reporting sales of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Automatically calculates capital gains or losses, then tracks what carries over to future returns.
TurboTax Online Home + Business
The Home and Business Edition offers
Personal & Business tax software all packaged together in one purchase. Everything you need
to easily do your personal and business taxes. Home and Business Also includes everything
in the Premier edition. Get the support you need to take advantage of your small business
Getting the right product for your tax filing needs is the first, and the most important step to insure a stress-less process will be had.
Tax preparation is never a time I look forward to but, it's far better now than it has ever been. Software today is so well formatted that it takes all the guess work out and shortens the time needed to complete your return.
TurboTax is great online tax preparation software that is quite thorough, as well as easy to use even for complex returns.
Some of the great features in the full product line include:
- Extensive tax resources for complex returns
- Imports financial data from Quicken, Quickbooks, MS Money, and previous year returns.
- Guides you smoothly through an interview process while inserting answers into your tax return.
- Instant access to tax information and advice.
- Helps you maximize tax savings.
Review - TurboTax 2018 - 2019 Online
While you have the option of choosing which schedule or form to work on, the interview process is so easy and smooth that following the format is as quick and easy as it gets. It fills in the answers you give in the appropriate forms as you complete the questions, then it produces your return with all the necessary schedules. It also checks for errors and additional tax savings, then gives you the option of printing and filing a paper return or filing electronically with efile.
Tax advice and explanations of tax regulations are written in simple to understand layman's terms, that are well organized and easy to follow. All in all, TurboTax Online Tax Preparation is the top rated program on the market for completing your return.
With today's best ranking tax software brands you can file tax returns online easier than ever. Top consumer choices include TurboTax Online Tax Return Software and H&R Block Online Tax Refund Software. These highly rated consumer favorites offer the most intuitive step-by-step guidance.
The IRS states that you must file a federal income tax return if your income (based on your filing status) falls above a certain level. This is also based on variables for your age and the type of income you receive.
Check with the IRS website for annual figures to determine whether you need to file or not, and use a free tax return refund calculator to estimate income taxes.
Choosing a good quality tax software brand to file your tax return online is the sure way to a good tax filing experience.
With TurboTax Online filing you never have to worry about loosing your work due to a computer or software glitch.
As you work online, all your entries are saved as you move through the tax preparation process. Plus never worry about computer software conflicts.
The IRS Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA) tool is a tax law resource that provides responses to tax law questions in determining whether you need to file. Even if it is determined that you do not need to file, there are some instances when you should file a tax return even though it is not required.
Several reasons to file tax return documents even if you don't have to:
- Federal Income Tax Withholding: You will need to file a return in order to get money back if federal income tax was withheld from your paychecks, you made estimated income tax payments, or have a prior year overpayment to claim as a tax refund.
- Health Coverage Tax Credit: Certain individuals, who are receiving Reemployment Trade Adjustment Assistance, or Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation pension benefit payments may be eligible for a Health Coverage Tax Credit for monthly health insurance premiums.
- Making Work Pay Credit: If you had earned income from work, you may qualify for a married couple filing a joint return credit of $800 and $400 for other taxpayers.
- Earned Income Tax Credit: If you worked, but had low income you may qualify for EITC. It is a refundable tax credit that qualifies for a tax refund.
- Additional Child Tax Credit: This refundable credit may be available to you if you did not get the full amount of the Child Tax Credit and you have at least one qualifying child.
- American Opportunity Credit: A student credit is available for $2,500 if the first four years of postsecondary education qualifies.
File your tax return online and see how tax return software today can help you get the biggest refund, Guaranteed! with TurboTax Online.